Key Mortgage Ink
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Familiarity with Calyx Point, MS Office, DO, LP, GUS, and various lender websites is beneficial for the learning curve in this position
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Key Mortgage Ink
Key Mortgage Ink is a mortgage brokerage in Plymouth, MI. We have assisted over a thousand Michigan homebuyers in the past 8 years. Our company is referral based so the experience that our buyers and real estate agents receive is second to none. We offer a unique lending experience that goes beyond the transaction. We are looking for the right person that is as passionate about delivering the perfect loan experience as we are.