We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Mortgage Group
Our organization is a leading mortgage company funding several billion dollars per year in residential loans. We are helping individuals purchase and refinance their home to achieve the American dream. Come join our winning team.