Centennial Lending Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$17 - $19 hourly
About Centennial Lending Group