Highlands Residential Mortgage
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance, business, or banking preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in mortgage, real estate, title, or banking industry required.
- Comprehension of basic mortgage options such as Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, and Non-QM.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish - preferred but not required; with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, LP/DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred.
- NMLS license not required, but HIGHLY desired.
$30,000 - $50,000
About Highlands Residential Mortgage
Highlands Residential Mortgage was created in 2010 in the midst of uncertainty and rapid change in the mortgage industry. A group of like-minded seasoned veterans came together to create a company with an employee-focused culture. A culture that values its members both personally and professionally and a company built on the idea that the customer comes first! We believe Highlands is such a place. Our Mission to value people drives everything we do.
We have the vision to be the world’s most respected mortgage brand. To accomplish this, we have created a culture that supports our team members, so they can deliver unmatched service and products to our customers and industry partners while fulfilling the American Dream of homeownership.