Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
We are looking for an experienced, skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan, origination officer. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk! Must be good with numbers... Bi-Lingual is a big plus... If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare the documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers
- receive excellent service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, and loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather, review and calculate income for pre-approval
- Get it done attitude...
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Must have 2-3 years of Residential Mortgage experience
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Poised. Composed and self-assured.
- Restrained. Controlled and conservative.
- Disciplined. Controlled and orderly.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus...
$18 - $23 hourly
About Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team was founded with the goal of changing how lending is done. We believe in having a blue-collar work ethic mixed with some new school technology to make the process less stressful and more informative. The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team is a tight-knit group of individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart.
We strive to provide world-class customer service for our clients and referral partners with effective communication early and often and cutting-edge technology to make the loan process smoother.