The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
$20 - $25 hourly
About The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
About Fairway: Fairway Independent Mortgage is a top 5 national mortgage lender with over 10,000 employees. We have been rated the #1 best mortgage company to work for 7 years in a row.
About Our Team: The Ryan Mortgage Team is located in Berkeley Lake, GA. In 2021 our team will close in excess of $120M in purchase mortgage loans. We specialize in purchase loans and have averaged greater than 90% purchase loans for the past 5 years.
Benefits: For full-time applicants, this job includes a full benefits package including medical insurance, 401k, employee stock plan, disability, vacation, holidays, etc.