Great opportunity during a refinance boom!
We are looking for a motivated, go-getter to be a Loan Originator Apprentice or Assistant to a top producer. There is plenty of business out there but don't worry if you can't bring the business in; we need help closing all of the business. This is a great way to develop skills for a new career.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, mentoring, and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for a newly affiliated loan originator apprentice to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you. Let’s have a conversation and see if you are a good fit for our team. Full time only and must be dedicated to working as hard as we do.
We would love to have the right person to join the family today!
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Ability to bring solutions to the table; not issues
- Have knowledge of the Loan Origination and Closing process
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Follow your Mentor's guidance to prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Importing online applications from Blink into Calyx Point
- Fill out an application with a borrower directly into Calyx point over the phone
- Can read a credit report
- Generate a fee worksheet
- Request borrower/realtor related documents required by lender during pre-approval and while in contract
- Work with client to satisfy needed conditions
- Properly separate out, label/review borrower income/asset/credit documentation
- Calculate debt-to-income ratios and loan-to-value ratios
- Evaluate a loan for placement according to credit scores, DTI’s, cash to close, contract requirements
- Submit a completed file to processing
- Track milestone progress during escrow process
- Must have a valid Mortgage Loan Originators License. If not we will help you prepare and take the test!!
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Highly organized and wants to learn leadership skills
- Self-motivation and drive
$55,000 - $125,000 yearly
About PWM Napa
We are dedicated to serving the real estate needs of the general public as well as professional agents and brokers. We are a positive, helpful partner for mortgage business development.