Fairway Independent Mortgage
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are a growing mortgage branch that currently processes remotely. We can offer competitive compensation as well as a fun, productive work environment. Looking for the right fit to help us grow and provide better service for our clients and referral partners!