Fairway Independent Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve in a sales capacity with active prospects and incoming sales opportunities
- Follow up with client and referral sources
- Assist in the generation of sales
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in a sales oriented role preferred
$24,000 - $85,000 annually
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are a growing mortgage branch that currently processes remotely. We can offer competitive compensation as well as a fun, productive work environment. Looking for the right fit to help us grow and provide better service for our clients and referral partners!