JRP Realty Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$15-$18 per hour + commissions
About JRP Realty Group
JRP Realty Group is a 100% Commission Real Estate Brokerage.