Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
$16 - $20 hourly
About Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
The Cardinal Financial Team Bush-Paz is the team for you! We take a consultative approach to mortgage lending and maintain the most competitive rates and costs while providing the best available customer experience in the business. We are opening our newest office in the Orlando Market and looking to build the perfect team! IG: cf_teambushpaz