We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Clear underwriting conditions and review closing conditions
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
With over 160 locations and 1,800 employees, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) is one of the largest, independently owned mortgage banks in the nation. We are looking for a highly dependable candidate who can support and contribute to the success of our PRMG Dadeland Branch.
At PRMG Dadeland we understand our greatest asset is our team members who are on the front lines every day getting loans to the closing table. We value each one of our employees and pride ourselves on providing a supportive atmosphere within our branch. It is our goal to harbor an environment of teamwork and synergy to edify each other daily.