United Mortgage Corp
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant F/T
We’re searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, and loan officers to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. Willing to train if needed. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals. Great team atmosphere.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager and realtors, to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up with all leads for an approval.
- Maintain lead reports and follow up on approved clients
- Coordinate and prepare the documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customers and referral sources on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM
- Good Communicational skills
- Great with Multi-tasking and time management
- At least 1 -2 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Possess an understanding of different loan products
- Spanish Speaking helpful
$36,000 - $41,500
About United Mortgage Corp
We are a strong team looking for someone to join our team we call family. Mortgage company with all the financing options in the market.
*** THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION** We are looking for someone to work in our Melville Office.
Flexible hours, personalized training programs, and more! Our company culture is rooted in our core values to create an environment where you can be yourself and do your best work,