Loan Factory, Seattle
We're searching for an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process.
This is a great position for someone who doesn't want to "hunt" but would rather focus on customer service and use their knowledge, organizational skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail skills to help clients have pleasant and smooth loan transactions.
If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least one year experience as a MLO, LO, or mortgage loan underwriter or processor required
$50,000 base plus bonuses
About Loan Factory, Seattle
Loan Factory, Seattle is a branch of a multi-state and very successful mortgage brokerage company. This branch was started in January 2019 and has a strong local presence and outstanding reputation among customers and real estate professionals. Our business model consists of low-profit margins and high-loan volume, while also providing excellent customer service. In addition, our branch values its employees and strives to support them in building a positive work environment, personal growth, and work-life balance. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us as we grow.