We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- At least 3 years of Mortgage Industry experience required
- Bilingual a plus
I am a top producing Loan officer at loanDepot looking to grow my business and free up some of my time to spend with my family. I am looking for the right assistant to work with me to achieve that. I have been originating loans for over 20 years and love helping people achieve their dreams. I need a knowledgeable and seasoned LOA to assist me who shares the same values of guiding people through the loan process in order to help them buy a home. I will be passing on my extensive knowledge to the right LOA so that they can grow.
loanDepot is one of the top mortgage companies in the United States. The environment is fast paced and fun, with a well designed support system to get you the answers to questions you have quickly.