Fairway Independent Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
$38,000 - $49,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Founded in 1996, Fairway now employs over 10,000 team members in 690 branches nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, funding over $65.8 billion in 2020.
At Fairway, customer service is a way of life. Not only are we dedicated to finding the best rates for our customers, but we also offer some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and guidance through every step of the loan process.