Lusk Mortgage Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
About Lusk Mortgage Group
Lusk Mortgage Group was established in 2014 and our objective is to create an innovative approach to the home buying process. Our dedication to integrity, honesty and reliability is at the heart of all of everything we do and is one of the many things that sets us apart from the competition. These characteristics, along with our family and service values, are the foundation on which Lusk Mortgage Group was built.
The structure of Lusk Mortgage Group sets us apart from the rest. Our branch is made up of a group of mortgage professionals who work together as a team with you from start to finish. This ensures we offer the best home buying experience possible. Working together as a team gives us the ability to guarantee that ALL of our clients remain our number one priority while helping make the loan process faster and smoother as you are well-informed at every step of the process.