Integrity Mortgage Gorup
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$45,000 + Bonus
About Integrity Mortgage Gorup
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs.