Applicants MUST be fluent in Spanish
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Applicants MUST be fluent in Spanish
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Grandview Lending
Grandview Lending is a family-owned and operated residential mortgage lender. Our goal is to help people in our communities obtain new home loans and refinance existing mortgages. Grandview Lending is a conventional, FHA, VA, rural housing, and reverse mortgage approved lender and works with high-quality national lenders to offer our customers appropriate choices to their individual circumstances. As a broker, we are able to give our clients the old-fashioned personal service not seen today at name-brand banks.