Framework Lending is looking for the right candidate. We are looking for a highly skilled loan partner (loan officer assistant) to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$25 - $35 hourly
About Framework Lending
Framework Lending believes that building and maintaining relationships is the foundation of our business. We empower our employees to provide excellent customer service and to build on the relationships we have already established.