The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
The Matthew Stevens team at Ross Mortgage includes loan officers Juanita Hill and Craig Davis, as well as sales manager Anne Bunch. The team provides a full range of mortgage products to fit any home buyer’s financial needs. They are responsible for originating loans and coordinating community outreach efforts to build relationships with local residents and real estate professionals.