Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
$30,000 + Bonus
About Cardinal Financial
We foster a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute every unique ability they have to offer. We inspire and support each other by upholding wellness and embracing diversity.
Technology and Support
Our proprietary LOS is designed with a level of automation that makes every role more efficient and less task heavy. With the support of our leadership team, you’ll be more than equipped to serve our customers and do your job efficiently.
Our compensation philosophy is designed to attract, motivate, and retain highly talented individuals. We offer competitive pay packages that cultivate excellence—always putting the long-term best interest of our employees and customers first.