The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Has lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
We are a "NO DRAMA" branch. We like each other and enjoy coming to work. We are committed to being the best branch in the best company in this industry. We have the most professional and experienced operations team and we are looking for someone who can match our level of commitment in creating a superior customer experience. The company has been in business for over 20 years. This branch has been open for 8 years. We are direct lenders and service a portion of our loans.