Masterman Dail Group
A highly successful and growing mortgage group located in Dallas, TX is seeking a high-performance Loan Officer Assistant to support one of the nation’s top-producing mortgage teams. The team is recognized by the Scottsman’s Guide as Top Producers, D Magazine’s Best Mortgage Professionals & Top Producers and Mortgage Executives top 1% Originators in the country. We have an incredible passion for what we do and are proud of the reputation that we have established throughout the industry and amongst real estate professionals in the DFW metroplex. This would be a career-changing opportunity for the right individual and would accelerate his/her career path and financial future.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented team player. One who is reliable, accountable, and a self-starter. It is important that this candidate is a quick study, works well under pressure, and is committed to our mission of providing our clients and referral partners with an unparalleled lending experience. This candidate will be an experienced mortgage industry professional, with current knowledge of mortgage products, programs, Encompass, required documentation and understand the flow of a mortgage loan file.
This is a full-time position with base salary, bonus structure and benefits. **Experience in similar position required and must be currently or recently in the mortgage industry.**
If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Maintain regular dialogue with loan officer and processors throughout the loan process
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Minimum of 2 years of residential lending experience is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must**
- Experience managing a large pipeline
- Proficient with Encompass, AUS, DU, LP, Microsoft Office
- Able to manage deadlines efficiently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and exercise discretion
- Strong Analytical, problem assessment/solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent comprehension, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well in a high volume/high-pressure environment and close a high volume of loans on a monthly basis
- Must have a ‘can do will do’ attitude and team spirit
- Quality orientation with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and excellent proofreading skills
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent tenure in previous positions
- NMLS license preferred or ability to obtain once hired
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Masterman Dail Group
The Masterman Dail Group is a top-performing team in the DFW area.