We’re searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. The person in this position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. The successful applicant should have a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, and the ability to manage loan files successfully from beginning to end. If this sounds like you, then we need to talk!
Please note, this role requires a minimum of 1 year of experience, 3 years is preferred. Please only apply if you fit the criteria.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to client
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Minimum of at least one year of experience required, 3 years preferred
$50,000 - $60,000
PRMG is a non-depository bank that strictly focuses on Mortgage Loans only. PRMG is one of the biggest privately-owned mortgage companies in the country. Access to all loan programs and very lenient credit standards. We can help more people with their home loans than most other banks