We’re looking for a hardworking Bilingual Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
About Cardinal Financial
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine, hard-working people who aren’t scared to continuously improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate!