OneTrust Home Loans
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$45,000+ bonus potential
About OneTrust Home Loans
CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans (“OneTrust”) was founded in 2013 with a mission to create a platform that would serve borrowers and their financing needs through an efficient, transparent, and technology-driven loan process. Early on the company attracted the attention of institutional investors and capital partners and with their support, OneTrust experienced exponential growth. In three short years, OneTrust grew a staggering 971% by bringing on top-tier mortgage professionals that shared the company’s vision.
From 2016 to 2019, OneTrust was able to sustain their remarkable growth by introducing innovative loan programs to serve its borrowers’ needs, developing unparalleled technology that allows for meaningful data analysis to increase operational efficiencies, and by diversifying its origination activity across several sectors including residential and commercial.