We are looking for a local skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions about transactions for company employees and clients and to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to client
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$12 - $17 hourly
About Mortgage Mechanix
Mortgage Mechanix is an LO team with NP, Inc.
NP, Inc. is a mortgage company with a 24-year history of helping people become new homeowners and refinancing others into a better financial situation. Serving client's needs is the core of our business.