Integrity Mortgage Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing local mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life.” IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
As a full-service mortgage bank with an experienced staff, we offer expertise in every area of mortgage lending.