Are you active, driven, engaging and organized? Do you enjoy crafting lending solutions for clients and assisting them obtain the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! At Locklear Lending, our loan officer assistants are known as "Upfront Underwriting Gurus" because they're super knowledgeable about the lending process and amazingly personable with clients. Our team of lending professionals is seeking an experienced and confident mortgage loan officer assistant. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Superb interpersonal people skills, clear communication and confidence in dealing with client needs, questions and issues
About Locklear Lending
Here at Locklear Lending, we believe in offering our clients a stress-free, easy-to-understand, fast-paced mortgage process. Backed by Movement Mortgage’s teams and resources, our team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our clients' wants and needs. We're a close-knit team that excels at independent work but we're willing to support each other when necessary. We also love tacos and we're a lot of fun.