Are you a skilled mortgage closer or funder with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, apply now!
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Maintain and update loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$48,000 - $72,000
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!