Waterman State Bank
Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, please reach out to us today!
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Make certain of loan compliance for all state and federal regulations, as well as mortgage lending/ investor product and program guidelines and policies
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
$40,000 - $55,000 based on experience
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman State Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. We are a bank that focuses on mortgage lending options. We serve clients in all 50 states for their home lending needs.