Seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Funder to prepare and coordinate all final loan documentation.
W be responsible for reviewing documents and for balancing loans against estimates and final HUD-1/Closing Disclosure.
2+ years of a residential mortgage loan or accounting experience required.
- Preparing and coordinating all final loan documentation for loan closings
- Reviewing loan documents for funding and regulatory compliance.
- Preparing collateral packages for shipment to investors,
- Prepare all loan documents and escrow instructions on all loans as required
- Balance loans against the estimate and final HUD-1/Closing Disclosure statements.
- Fund loans and wire monies according to company standards and within the time frames as expected by our customers.
- Review and sign off closing conditions including insurance information.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 2/+ years of residential mortgage loan or accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform financial diagnosis along with creative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints with high volume
- Ability to understand HUD-1 settlement statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as the ability to learn and utilize other information systems
$85 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.