Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Prepare and send initial loan disclosures and follow up with clients for receipt.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$15 - $17 hourly
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Established in 2004, Amerifund Home Loans, Inc is an exceptionally dynamic, unique, and tech-oriented mortgage company in the process of expanding to a national footprint. We are headquartered in Simi Valley, CA - a short drive west of the San Fernando Valley and just north of Thousand Oaks.