Seeking an experienced notary to work as Mortgage Loan Closing Specialist maintain and prepare closing documents.
Previous experience as a Closing Agent/Closing Specialist and a knowledge of mortgage lending regulations and procedures required.
Remote work with flexible hours.
- Organize and coordinate with the title agency so that all necessary documents are included in the closing package and all needed signatures are obtained.
- Order and prepare all documents required to close and fund residential mortgage loans in accordance with company and investor policies and requirements.
- Prepare closing worksheet and complete pre-closing Quality Control (QC) review of assigned files.
- Release closing documents, including all at-closing conditions to the closing agent in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Fund loans and ensure timely delivery of funds to closing.
- Preference is given to candidates who hold a degree in a related field (finance, accounting) and experience in the mortgage industry.
- 3+ years of experience as a Closing Agent/Closing Specialist and knowledge of mortgage lending regulations and procedures. Past experience in a multi-state mortgage environment is also desirable.
- Experience with Encompass software application is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing in a professional, articulate and respectful manner.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to work on a variety of projects independently and within a team structure.
- Able to prioritize projects based upon business demands.
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service and adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates.
$85 - $200 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.