Kama'aina Mortgage Group Inc.
Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, apply now!
Needs to work during Pacific Standard Time Zone
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- 10 Holidays off
- Birthday off
- 10 days paid time off
- Complete the preparation and transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Are you able to work Pacific Standard Time Zone?
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Kama'aina Mortgage Group Inc.
Kama’aina Mortgage Group Inc. is ranked top 100 Non-Delegated Mortgage Broker in the nation by AIM for 2019. Our headquarter is located in San Diego, CA. Founded in Honolulu, HI 2004. Kama’aina Mortgage Group Inc. is privately owned and operated by its founders. We offer Wholesale, Retail, and Residential Mortgages in multiple states. We are licensed in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Washington, Florida, and Texas.