Fairway Independent Mortgage
Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Review all closing conditions are satisfied and executed according to closing instructions
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
$35,000 to $70,000 annually
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
Fairway Independent Mortgage is rated #1 best mortgage company to work for 6 years in a row! This is an outstanding chance to work for a well-established company with a supportive culture.