Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, please reach out to us today!
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Make certain of loan compliance for all state and federal regulations, as well as mortgage lending/ investor product and program guidelines and policies
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Review all closing conditions are satisfied and executed according to closing instructions
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.