Caliber Home Loans
The Closer/Funder is responsible for preparing loan packages for the closing and funding process.
- Reviews loan package for required documentation.
- Ensures loan package meets compliance guidelines and fixing discrepancies as necessary
- Inputs and confirms data required to generate closing documents.
- Generates, reviews, and approves the Closing Package & HUD1 Settlement Statement
- Serves as liaison between Caliber and closing agent.
- Calculates funding amount for each loan package, balances figures with closing agent, releases wire and funds loan.
- Completes work within established closing deadlines.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of mortgage-related experience.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years loan funding experience preferred.
$29/hour + Bonus
About Caliber Home Loans
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing direct mortgage lenders.
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer-paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military-friendly employer and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled