Raleigh Mortgage Group
Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, please send us your resume today!
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Complete the preparation and transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
$45,000 - $55,000 plus bonus
About Raleigh Mortgage Group
Raleigh Mortgage Group is a locally owned and operated Mortgage Broker operating in NC since 2001. Our office is located off of Falls of Neuse Road by 540. Raleigh Mortgage Group, Inc. offers a full benefits package (medical, dental, 401k and 401k matching) and offers a base salary with bonus.