Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, please send us your resume today!
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
$45,000 - $60,000 per year, plus bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.