The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Complete the preparation and transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
$27+ per hour DOE
About The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
About Fairway: Fairway Independent Mortgage is a top 5 national mortgage lender with over 10,000 employees. We have been rated the #1 best mortgage company to work for 7 years in a row.
About Our Team: The Ryan Mortgage Team is located in Berkeley Lake, GA. In 2021 our team will close in excess of $120M in purchase mortgage loans. We specialize in purchase loans and have averaged greater than 90% purchase loans for the past 5 years.
Benefits: For full-time applicants, this job includes a full benefits package including medical insurance, 401k, employee stock plan, disability, vacation, holidays, etc.