Seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Closer to work remotely using knowledge of mortgage loan products to manage the file flow from the time the closing disclosure is issued through loan funding. Full-time work with competitive salary with full benefits (401(k), paid time off, plus more) for an experienced notary.
- Manage the file flow from the time the closing disclosure is issued through loan funding.
- Use extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements, and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of closing disclosures and loan documents.
- Effectively communicate status and expectations to internal staff, loan originators, closing agents, and notary signers.
- Verify lock information and the final fee sheet is in compliance with loan originator compensation per company guidelines.
- Review and accept signed loan documents, CD, loan approval, and investor conditions.
- Maintain detailed notes in the conversation log through the transaction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
- The ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred; being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Encompass are preferred).
$85 per appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.