We are looking to grow our organization by adding another mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a position with great potential where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
Experience with a correspondent mortgage company preferred.
- Prepare and execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Satisfy any post closing issues quickly
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Two years of real estate mortgage processing, lending, or closing experience preferred, years of experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding also accepted
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
$48,000 - $60,000
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!