Waymaker Mortgage Group
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Prepare and execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
$65,000 - $78,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!