Are you a motivated, ethical mortgage professional looking to grow your career in the industry? Our top-producing team is looking for an individual with a unique mix of guideline knowledge, closing abilities, leadership experience, and project management skills who can support our success.
The Mortgage Closer will oversee all closing operations for the lender and coordinate all aspects of the closing process. Your role is vital as the last set of eyes to confirm all loan conditions are met to ensure a compliant and timely closing.
Your primary duties will include preparing and providing legal documents and closing packages for title companies and attorneys, making sure loans are compliant with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA regulations, company policies, and industry standards, and providing pipeline reports to ensure all clients are on schedule to close and fund their loans.
The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, a team-oriented mindset, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
- Organize all loan-closing documents and confirm they are accurate to ensure loan compliance
- Work with settlement agents on any outstanding closing conditions to fund the loan and review CD’s, LE’s, and disclosure histories, and identify any compliance violations
- Sign off on the loan funding and help with the post-close collection of documentation to complete the process and any other duties as needed
- Collaborate with closing agents, attorneys, clients, and vendors to answer questions and resolve any issues to ensure a smooth real estate closing transaction for all parties
- Review all loan documents for errors, confirming that pricing, program case number assignment, title commitments, insurance policies, and PMI certification are correct to ensure loan funding
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, USDA, FHA, VA, and State Housing lending guidelines and requirements, first/second liens, home improvement, and home equity loans required
- At least 2 years of residential mortgage closing experience required
- Must have high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Capable of multitasking in a deadline-based environment and can easily organize and prioritize their workflow
- Management and leadership experience strongly preferred
$30,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and strategic mortgage experience available. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2026. We are committed to our clients in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved for every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!