We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Close loan files by collecting necessary documentation and reviewing loan package
- Prepare and execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Maintain and update loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Assure all information is correct and signed accurately in the closing documentation, third party orders, closing packages, and loan files
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency