Seeking a Virtual Mortgage Loan Closer to audit the closed loan files prior to funding a loan to ensure the documents were prepared correctly, returned, and signed appropriately.
Ensures the loan is closed following all applicable mortgage-lending regulations.
Set your own hours, work from home.
- Review executed the closing package for accuracy and obtained any closing conditions to provide funding authorization.
- Prepare wire on Warehouse Bank website and submit for funding.
- Upload emailed signed closing docs and any closing conditions provided into the loan in LOS Doc Storage.
- Transfer Loan to Post Closing Queue once funded and emailed signed docs uploaded.
- Provide any and all closing related documentation and/or conditions requested from Post Closing.
- Prepare 3 DAY CD for TRID loans at processor's request.
- 2 years TRID experience in closing/funding.
- Correspondent lending and/or accounting background is preferred.
- Experience in closing various loan programs Conventional, FHA, VA, and NON-QM.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several variables.
- Knowledge and be efficient with the use of a personal computer, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
$85 per appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.