We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Make certain of loan compliance for all state and federal regulations, as well as mortgage lending/ investor product and program guidelines and policies
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$65,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.