Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Close loan files by collecting necessary documentation and reviewing loan package
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Validates and ensures fees entered by loan officer are accurate.
- Prepares and distributes initial closing disclosure to ensure that loan applicants receive complete and accurate disclosure in compliance with Federal and State regulations Monitors and tracks the pipeline of loans to ensure timeliness and accuracy of documents.
- Assist closers with re-disclosures for change of circumstances.
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing Decision-making Communication skills
- Stress tolerance Delegation Teamwork -Negotiation Conflict management Adaptability
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.