Annie Mac Home Mortgage
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Maintain and update loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
$43,500 - $46,500 yearly
About Annie Mac Home Mortgage
The Lehigh Valley's Leading Lender